Disclaimer

My thoughts tend to rattle around in my brain until I ramble them out here, so beware of the rambling...it may not make any sense at all!


Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Missionary Application Update and Prayer Requests

  • In-depth interview scheduled for July 26

Where they probe into my innermost junk and decide if I'm fit to continue the process...pray I find grace and favor with the interviewer because we all know none of us are truly "worthy," but thank God, He uses us anyway.

  • Reserve a "job" from the IMB website

There are still no openings in Guatemala or Costa Rica, but there may be something in the works! Pray for that to work out.

  • Candidate Conference

We missed the August cutoff date, so it will probably be September...pray for grace with my job to be able to get the days off from school when the time comes.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It was so nice to see you this weekend. I love you and am praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karla,
My family and I are on the same timeline as you in the application process with IMB. Would love to talk. E-mail me if you want brandigraf@pine-net.com