Disclaimer

My thoughts tend to rattle around in my brain until I ramble them out here, so beware of the rambling...it may not make any sense at all!


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blogging at Bedtime Part II

I had to throw my two cents in about the fight over Kirk Phifer, henceforth ever to be known as ULM (Ultimate Ladies' Man). See below for more on this topic. Aside from that, I actually had some deep thoughts and quandries for the blogworld.

Tonight in Deeper (AKA Dive Hometeam), we discussed the "blip" on the radar screen of eternity that is our life. We talked about how to cultivate an eternal perspective while still living daily life with all its troubles. I think the deep and thoughtful members of our little group came up with some wonderful thoughts. At the end, our fearless leader, Chip (AKA The Gambler), read some questions about Heaven, which we did not have time to discuss and proceeded to assign us homework to answer them. Since this is not for a grade, I'd like a little help with my homework...so I'm going to extend this assignment to all you bloggers, commentators and lurkers (even though the last group won't answer because they only lurk).

So, here are the questions:

  • How different do you think Heaven will be from Earth?
  • Will there be cars, buildings, relationships, technology?
  • What about nature? Plants, animals, oceans, mountains?
  • What Scriptures do we have that back up or inform us about Heaven?

Can't wait to hear what y'all come up with!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good one! Interesting too because it's the second time it's come up in my life today. That being said, I am blogging PAST bedtime tonight (blasted insomnia!) and I am too tired/lazy to open up my Bible and compose my response.