Disclaimer

My thoughts tend to rattle around in my brain until I ramble them out here, so beware of the rambling...it may not make any sense at all!


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Ladies' Man
Some of my girl friends have been fighting over my good friend Kirk. I am wondering if I should choose sides, discourage the fight or jump in and try to win the man myself. I'm thinking it might have to be the latter. After all, Kirk is, by all reports, the ultimate ladies' man. Hmmm... Check out the fight and tell me what you think.

Lackadaisical'>http://1cor1558.blogspot.com/2006/03/bring-it-on.html#links">Lackadaisical

http://flaminlarry.blogspot.com/2006/03/girl-fight.html

http://fairygodseester.blogspot.com/

http://fairygodseester.blogspot.com/2006/03/kirk-phifer-smooth-operator.html

5 comments:

Laurie said...

The fight over Kirk has now made it onto four separate blogs...and still he is silent. Kirk, tha playa.

kelly said...

Is it a three way fight now? Winner gets Kirk? I'm going to have to train extra hard now!
I wonder if Kirk is even going to make it to the fight? It seems as if he's trying to ignore us...

Karla said...

Oh yeah! The fight is ON!! Bring it on girls!! Anyone out there heard from the ULM (Ultimate Ladies' Man) lately??

kelly said...

Do you hear the crickets??? Still haven't heard from Kirk.

Karla said...

Kirk's a lurker! He couldn't comment on my blog even if he wanted to because he isn't a blogger himself! Hmmm...wonder if he wanted to...